6 MD WL wamc for A

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SweetBurger

cowbell
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
schools are
UVM - low priority WL
SLU - idk
TEMPLE - idk
USUHS - high priority (that military commitment got me thinking though)
Wayne State- idk
UCF - hella low priority WL

why aren't schools just rejecting me if im this bad at interviewing lol (is it because of an application flaw) i just dont know what went wrong. One school did post-II R but i knew before leaving i had an objectively poor interview

Members don't see this ad.

Impossible to answer, other than ruling out UCF and U VM. You may have been bad at interviewing, but not bad enough for the R.

Also, as the wise gyngyn has pointed out, a prolonged WL keeps the howling and baying down from outraged candidates, thier parents and the lawyers.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Impossible to answer, other than ruling out UCF and U VM. You may have been bad at interviewing, but not bad enough for the R.

Also, as the wise gyngyn has pointed out, a prolonged WL keeps the howling and baying down from outraged candidates, thier parents and the lawyers.
damn i didnt even think about calling my non-existent lawyer but now that you mention it. I can't believe that's true but if you say so lol