You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
6 Word Stories For Us Canadians!
Started by futuredoc1004
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I know you are out there!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What with your desserts and sushi
I'm glad all is well Cerena!
I'm glad all is well Cerena!
May it go back up soon.
Good Morning, Robin Hood. Study hard!
May The Force Be With You!
May The Force Be With You!
I'm sure medFRog doing his best,
collaborating with Ian to resolve problems.
collaborating with Ian to resolve problems.
We are eager, ready and waiting.
It is up to you medFrog.
It is up to you medFrog.
There gotta be a serious problem.
It is taking quite some time.
It is taking quite some time.
Hopefully we up and running soon.
Wishing all Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow.
gonna start good mornings too eh.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the six word thread.
Perhaps in another thread I will.
Perhaps in another thread I will.
Okay, here we go. Good Night!
Am I allowed to say goodnight?
You're a poet, we know it!
A hearty congratulations for one member!
congrats to whom, may I ask
That person needs to identity himself.
Oops, needs to identify herself, lol.
Indeed!
You caught me and I apologize.
All will be good soon enough.
We appreciate more what we miss.
I'm sure they are trying hard.
We appreciate more what we miss.
I'm sure they are trying hard.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck to all U/A applicants!
medFrog where are you, with update?
Slowly, we are building needed threads.
Good Morning - have a great day!
studentdoctor.net created a home for Canadians!
We appreciated this very, very much.
We appreciated this very, very much.
"Indeed" has six letters not WORDS![]()
How do you create the emocions?
Please share your secret with me.
f_d
My original user name appears now!
f_d
f_d
Welcome, very good to see you.
f_d
f_d
Last edited:
studentdoctor.net created a home for Canadians!
We appreciated this very, very much.
Why do i get a feeling you had something to do behind this 🙂
unable to discuss in just 6 words
you have gone over the limit
f_d
you have gone over the limit
f_d
premed101 site has just gone down.
f_d
f_d
Well, we can have fun too.
We do have serious business threads.
We do have serious business threads.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are always most welcome here.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K


