• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

7/11 Dat

trickybenny

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2006
  1. Dental Student
    Alright here are my scores
    PAT 20 88.2 :D
    QR: 17 65.6
    RC: 22 85.3
    Bio: 20 89.5
    Chem 20 80.8
    orgo: 18 64.1
    TS: 20 86.9
    AA: 19 76.4

GPA 3.86, Science GPA 3.6
    Here's the catch, I have a ton of medical experience, but little dental experience. I mean like 30hrs experience. How much do you think that matters?

All of my studying paid off, I think. Whaddaya think about the scores. I've been studying hard and have foregone shadowing b/c the admissions lady told me DAT, DAT, DAT. Guess i need to shadow now. Plus, I've held off sending off my AADSAS b/c if my score wasn't high enough, i wouldn't apply. Topscore and DAT achiever rock my face off.

About the Ads

trickybenny

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Mar 21, 2006
    1. Dental Student
      DAT achiever
      PAT 16/1717
      QR 18/18/19
      RC 22/22/23
      bio 16/17/16
      Chem 17/15/15
      orgo 16/16/16

Topscore
      PAT 20/21/21
      QR 16/19/19
      RC 20/21/22
      bio 16/18/17
      Chem 18/18/17
      Orgo 14/16/18

The real DAT is easier than both of these preps. Take all the practice tests you can. I'm not a great test-taker, I just busted it. It is a doable test. I studied longer than most people, prob around 4 months, used Achiever, Topscore, Kaplan, and Barrons. Everyone on this site said BArron's was crappy. I liked it-- well worth the $. Campbell's as a reference for Bio helped

Bio-- Nothing mind boggling, standard questions. Ridiculously detailed and broad

Chem-- Not too bad, get good at achiever and Topscore and you'll be golden

Orgo-- Thankfully, not as painful as I expected

PAT--- TopFrontEnd, holepunch, and cubes-- easy. Keyholes were very difficult for me. Angles were tough, but not the beast others had seem to make it out to be

RC---- More difficult than I had anticipated. Lots of detail questions, but more than expected detail + inference questions. Pace yourself, pace yourself, don't get frustrated, stick to gameplan. About halfway through I thought I blew this section

QR-- Honestly I thought this section was easy.. I blew it.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.