7/22 mailing date!

Started by drhygiene
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure of the exact date I completed the supplemental but my mailing date was 7/22 so I believe it was late July. I received an app complete email from BU on Aug 2. Good luck! I'm sure you guys will hear again from them soon

Wait! I take that back! Sorry, I actually completed the supplemental in mid July since my AADSAS submit date was 7/8
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
> Please be advised that your letters of recommendation and transcripts should
> be sent directly to the application service, AADSAS, as per their
> instructions.* Our application fee is $85.00; this payment should be made
> payable to NJDS and sent directly to the dental school if you have not done
> so already.* Please be sure that your name and DENT PIN is on your check or
> money order.
>
 
so they need the transcript to be sent to the school?? they never asked for it though, I'm comfused??

yeah idk i thought it was weird too..i emailed them again to make sure they are not missing anything. Btw, did you hear from USC if you applied there? I didn't get one email from them yet...the only school I did not hear from yet.
 
yeah I applied to usc, I haven't heard from them either I called them 2 weeks ago and they said they haven't downloaded the applications yet
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad