7 Days... until DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaf004

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
DAT in 7 days. My Chad's subscription goes up today. Should I use my time running through all of the quizzes? I have made a deck of about 230 cards for GC and a large OC deck based on chad's videos. I have memorized almost all of the OC Deck but haven't really been through the GC deck too much. I have been through 2 math destroyer tests, know them OK. I have been through 50 GC and 60 OC on the Destroyer. hoping to get through them once and then review them once. I also have done 3 Qvault biology tests, and plan to get all 10 done. then run through all of bootcamp, and finally take the 2009 DAT.

can it be done? is everything worth it? is there anything I could skip? (I am a non bio major so I feel like I can't skip that)

Members don't see this ad.

DAT in 7 days. My Chad's subscription goes up today. Should I use my time running through all of the quizzes? I have made a deck of about 230 cards for GC and a large OC deck based on chad's videos. I have memorized almost all of the OC Deck but haven't really been through the GC deck too much. I have been through 2 math destroyer tests, know them OK. I have been through 50 GC and 60 OC on the Destroyer. hoping to get through them once and then review them once. I also have done 3 Qvault biology tests, and plan to get all 10 done. then run through all of bootcamp, and finally take the 2009 DAT.

can it be done? is everything worth it? is there anything I could skip? (I am a non bio major so I feel like I can't skip that)

The best advice I give any student is to avoid taking the "DAT" until you are fully prepared, even if it means rescheduling your DAT. An extra week or so of study time can often make all the difference. Just my 2 cents. Good luck in your studies and on the DAT!
Nancy

Reactions: 1 users
The best advice I give any student is to avoid taking the "DAT" until you are fully prepared, even if it means rescheduling your DAT. An extra week or so of study time can often make all the difference. Just my 2 cents. Good luck in your studies and on the DAT!
Nancy
Thank you for the advice! I am in a situation where I already applied, then I underestimated the DAT before I found this site and I bombed it, and now I am retaking to hopefully add it to this application cycle. Hopefully I will score well enough to get an interview, but if I have to take it a 3rd time I will just schedule for next May and then really hit the Destroyer books hard.

Reactions: 1 user
I would start with the 2009 or a BC exam to identify your weaknesses and then you can adjust your studying accordingly