$75 for 20min survey

Started by awinton63
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

awinton63

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is for this weekend only! Limited slots available!
Hello! I'm Andrea and I am working with a company that is recruiting dental students to do a short online survey. We are looking for both Pre Dental and Dental students. I would have to do a 5 min interview to determine if they fit the demographics we are looking for. We can use 5 of each from Pre Dental and Dental in one school. I am contacting you in the hopes that I can get a mix of people from all over the country. I have said all of this and left out the good part. After participating the participant will enter their information and they will receive $75. This is a paid online survey no tricks only 20-25 min. long and the check will be in the mail. So if you know anyone who would like to earn $3 a minute and get to speak their mind have them call me at 918-371-4399 or email me at [email protected] Again my name is Andrea Thank you



[FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif][email protected]
aim id: awinton63
.