7th AACOMAS LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

perrcoxmd1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I already submitted my AACOMAS primary, but I recently met and shadowed a DO who offered to write me a letter. I think it'll be better than the DO letter I currently have. My issue is that I already submitted 6 letters (the limit) through AACOMAS. Is my only option to have him send me the letter contact individual schools and see if I can send it to them individually?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there, I'm having a similar issue and need to submit additional letters but I already have 6 letters uploaded. Have you heard any good advice?

I have yet to come across a school that would not let me send an Interfolio letter via email or snail mail to the admissions department. Regardless, I would email to check first if the school does not list Interfolio anywhere. This seems like a viable workaround to me.

Yeah I've since just been sending the letter directly to schools via Interfolio, they've all been okay with it.