8/10/2009 Next AADSAS Mailing Date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cellbio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I know there might be some people who haven't e-submitted their AADSAS application, I e-submitted it on Sunday August 2, 2009 and it says under my dental school designations that it will be sent to them on August 10, 2009 which is next Monday.

Hope that helps with anyone considering submitting it soon! I went over like a million personal statement drafts and revised the application for about a month before I felt comfortable submitting it, in my opinion rushing is worse than being a week later than everyone else!

good luck!!! :D

"That's all right. Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. If not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood

Members don't see this ad.

Back in June when I was applying, our dates would get bumped back. The first date we saw was the electronic copy, after a few days we saw a second date (which was a week away from the first) was when our hard copies were sent.

My last LOR just got received by AADSAS - how do I tell when it gets sent out?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just called and got the answer that it could take anywhere from 2-3 weeks to get mailed out. I hope not! Ughh. My app got sent out 7/10 and I've just been waiting for this last letter! So frustrating. Also, there's no way to tell if the letter got mailed out, you just have to call them and see.