8/17/11 dat done

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jorourk1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My scores:

PA-22 (93.8)
QR-17 (76.6)
RC-22 (93.2)
Bio-17 (86.0)
Chem-20 (86.0)
Orgo-17 (51.8)
TS-17 (55.8)
AA-19 (85.4)

Overall I am very satisfied with my scores. My dream school is Tennessee, so hopefully I'll get a shot at an interview there, but my GPA is right at 3.0 so who knows. Biology was just plain ridiculous by the way. Like I thought I got a 10 haha

I definitely represent the average applicant, and I understand that. I would take a 19 for myself any day of the week. Do I have a shot at getting in anywhere?

Members don't see this ad.

I hope an AA-19 and a PAT-22 will look good but my scores dont look that great individually haha

You can always try to apply but I think you should think about retaking. What material did you use to study?

You can always try to apply but I think you should think about retaking. What material did you use to study?

Kaplan Course, Kaplan Online materials, Cliffs, CDP Chads, Destroyer (only went through once) and some DATqvault.

If I had studied another month of just straight biology i dont think i wouldve done better, my section was out of control. So happy that I managed a 17 on that haha