1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

8/17/11 dat done

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by jorourk1, Aug 17, 2011.

1. jorourk1

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    My scores:

PA-22 (93.8)
    QR-17 (76.6)
    RC-22 (93.2)
    Bio-17 (86.0)
    Chem-20 (86.0)
    Orgo-17 (51.8)
    TS-17 (55.8)
    AA-19 (85.4)

Overall I am very satisfied with my scores. My dream school is Tennessee, so hopefully I'll get a shot at an interview there, but my GPA is right at 3.0 so who knows. Biology was just plain ridiculous by the way. Like I thought I got a 10 haha

I definitely represent the average applicant, and I understand that. I would take a 19 for myself any day of the week. Do I have a shot at getting in anywhere?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. buckey

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
  4. jorourk1

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I hope an AA-19 and a PAT-22 will look good but my scores dont look that great individually haha

5. NewBee12

2+ Year Member

You can always try to apply but I think you should think about retaking. What material did you use to study?

6. jorourk1

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Kaplan Course, Kaplan Online materials, Cliffs, CDP Chads, Destroyer (only went through once) and some DATqvault.

If I had studied another month of just straight biology i dont think i wouldve done better, my section was out of control. So happy that I managed a 17 on that haha