8/19/11 Mailing Date!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zgoettsc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is just a thread for those of us who are a tad bit later getting our applications together than most of the rest of the people on here. Anyone else get the 8/19 mailing date? Where did you apply?

Members don't see this ad.

This is just a thread for those of us who are a tad bit later getting our applications together than most of the rest of the people on here. Anyone else get the 8/19 mailing date? Where did you apply?

Isn't it a little early to be worried? August 19 is tomorrow... Schools haven't even received your application yet.

Isn't it a little early to be worried? August 19 is tomorrow... Schools haven't even received your application yet.

I didnt create this thread because I'm worried. I was just curious to see who else is going to get sent out tomorrow and where they applied. Thanks for the observation though!

Members don't see this ad :)
I didnt create this thread because I'm worried. I was just curious to see who else is going to get sent out tomorrow and where they applied. Thanks for the observation though!

Haha, my bad. Things are getting pretty tense here at this time of year.

Me. Application won't be complete by then though... :(

Applied to:

NYU
Harvard
Columbia
UPenn
BU
USC
Minnesota
Maryland
Pittsburgh
Tufts
Temple
Case

Haha its okay. It is a pretty nerve-racking time of year!

Goodluck with all of your schools cleanup!

I'm only applying to Iowa this year. I am applying after my sophomore year, so I figured I would try Iowa this year because its really the only place I want to go, and expand next year if necessary.