8/3 Dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dwcardman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Done.

PAT - 21
QR - 19
RC - 20
BIO - 22
GC - 26
ORG - 19
TS - 22
AA - 21

The PAT was much harder than anticipated - TopScore will not prepare you adequately for top/front/end or folding.

QR has been my weakness since day one, so I am relieved to have escaped with a 19.

RC was a blur - I did not concentrate and I can't even remember what the third topic was at all.

BIO was straight forward.

GC was a surprise - I was weak in all of my studies and strong on the exam. Go figure that out yourself because I can't.

ORG was the section I thought I'd smoke, so the score is a bit of a surprise. Don't get me wrong, I am still very pleased. I would like to see the questions and answers, though, just to see what I missed. No - check that - I don't care if I ever see those questions again.

Overall: one tough exam. Mentally draining by itself, nearly an insult when you combine the anticipation and stress.

I studied with everything I could get my hands on. Kaplan, TopScore, and DAT Destroyer.

Kaplan is good for its overall scope. Their QR was over the top, but their PAT was more realistic than anything else I studied. If you look at some of their folding patterns and think they're too hard, STUDY THEM.

TopScore is a worthwhile investment for the test simulation alone. Timing is crucial in this exam and you cannot practice enough.

Destroyer wins for one simple reason: If you have a question, you call the source and get the answer. Try that with Kaplan or TopScore.

Good luck to all.

Members don't see this ad.

dwcardman said:
Done.

PAT - 21
QR - 19
RC - 20
BIO - 22
GC - 26
ORG - 19
TS - 22
AA - 21

The PAT was much harder than anticipated - TopScore will not prepare you adequately for top/front/end or folding.

QR has been my weakness since day one, so I am relieved to have escaped with a 19.

RC was a blur - I did not concentrate and I can't even remember what the third topic was at all.

GC was a surprise - I was weak in all of my studies and strong on the exam. Go figure that out yourself because I can't.

ORG was the section I thought I'd smoke, so the score is a bit of a surprise. Don't get me wrong, I am still very pleased. I would like to see the questions and answers, though, just to see what I missed. No - check that - I don't care if I ever see those questions again.

Overall: one tough exam. Mentally draining by itself, nearly an insult when you combine the anticipation and stress.

I studied with everything I could get my hands on. Kaplan, TopScore, and DAT Destroyer.

Kaplan is good for its overall scope. Their QR was over the top, but their PAT was more realistic than anything else I studied. If you look at some of their folding patterns and think they're too hard, STUDY THEM.

TopScore is a worthwhile investment for the test simulation alone. Timing is crucial in this exam and you cannot practice enough.

Destroyer wins for one simple reason: If you have a question, you call the source and get the answer. Try that with Kaplan or TopScore.

Good luck to all.

Very nice scores :thumbup: ....What were you scoring on your practice exams. I do terribly on QR in my practice tests and my exam is on monday morning :eek: What was the math like? Lot of trig, hard probobilities etc?

Hey man, very similar scores to me! I also got 21/22/21, but a bit different on the individual sections.

Congratulations.

dwcardman said:
Done.

PAT - 21
QR - 19
RC - 20
BIO - 22
GC - 26
ORG - 19
TS - 22
AA - 21

Good luck to all.

i did the exact same thing with the gen chem part of my test. i never scored above a 16 on any of my practice exams and i think that made me spend way more time studying it than any other section. i ended up getting a 25 when i took it for real which was a shock for me.