9:00pm !!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nycIMdoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everyone should have a good night sleep tonight!!

Best of luck everybody! We should be proud of ourselves!!!

Members don't see this ad.

nycIMdoc said:
Everyone should have a good night sleep tonight!!

Best of luck everybody! We should be proud of ourselves!!!
:scared: :eek: sleep? are u crazy?!

:smuggrin:

thank goodness, no more "PLEASE help me rank" threads. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
yipee!!! It's out of my hands now (I sure hope that it was still certified, forgot to check for the umpteenth time +1)!

I won't sleep again until 3/14.

Yep! I am going to bed. It's done!! I have a final exam for my elective tomorrow!!

Go to sleep ...... :sleep:

Jamezuva said:
:scared: :eek: sleep? are u crazy?!

:smuggrin:

nycIMdoc said:
Yep! I am going to bed. It's done!! I have a final exam for my elective tomorrow!!

Go to sleep ...... :sleep:

:eek:

an exam in fourth year!

:( :(

No fair! I still gotta study for exams too :p Canadian Medical Qualifying Exams :eek:

I have this paranoia that I put a wrong program number in my ROL, like I meant to rank a program, but put in a different program by mistake. :) I actually switched the order for a program with 2 minutes to go. I guess that means that the programs were such close calls that it really doesn't matter. Good luck!

pretzel said:
I have this paranoia that I put a wrong program number in my ROL, like I meant to rank a program, but put in a different program by mistake. :) I actually switched the order for a program with 2 minutes to go. I guess that means that the programs were such close calls that it really doesn't matter. Good luck!
He-he, same paranoia here. And I actually moved a program in my ROL, moving U Fla to 4th spot and displacing Columbia.