9/12 Dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mamangoli

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
So I retook the DAT couple of days ago and I need some honest opinions to see how my chances are for getting in.
1st DAT:
PAT 15
QR 16
RC 17
Bio 19
GC 18
OC 19
TS 19
AA 18

2nd DAT:
PAT 16
QR 16
RC 18
Bio 19
GC 21
OC 23
TS 21
AA 19

My thoughts on the test:
I was a lot more confident the second time. Honestly I am pretty surprised with my QR and BIO scores. I studied DAT Destroyer like 4 times and I practiced QR every night and i actually felt real good through the test and didn't run out of time(unlike the first time when I answered the last 10 questions without reading them because I had 2 minutes left)
but don't know why I got the same scores on BIO and QR.
My GPA(not my AADSAS GPA) is 3.5 both overall and science and i have a bachelor's degree in health physics and have been working in health care for 4 years. Shadowed a dentist for a year and have done some community service. I am kinda nervous about my PAT score cuz i know schools really care for that. So let me know what you think. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

your scores seemed average based on what you see on this forum. (but then again I still have to take the DAT);)

How did you study for the RC and QR sections if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks.