97% chance according to CBSSA, good enough buffer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

strongvip7

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Recently took CBSSA Form 30 and it said that I have a 97% chance of passing Step (EPC 69%), and my test is in 2 days. Would you consider this a good enough buffer to take it?

Past Self Assessments:
Amboss SA: 207 (paused the test a lot because of lack of testing accommodations on their platform, so score is probably inflated)
CBSE: EPC 61% (5 weeks ago, school made whole class take it)
NBME 25: EPC 65% (4 weeks ago)
Kind of got burnt out and didn't do another self assessment for the next 3 weeks (I did section 3 of the Free 120 during this time and got a very reassuring 35/40 right even though I marked well over half the questions)
UWorld 1: 64% (high 220s) (6 days ago)
NBME 30: EPC 69%, 97% chance of passing (yesterday)

Most of my peers say so, and I think I'm ready to go for it, but I just want some additional consensus!

Also, it's been taking me at least 2 whole days to review my self assessments, limiting my time for content review (I'm still reviewing section 1 of 4... on question 47 though). Starting last week, I started making a spreadsheet with all lucky guesses and wrong answers. Am I taking too long to review questions? I've done 1/4 to 1/3 of Sketchy Pharm, done with bacteria in Sketchy Micro, and about 2/3 done with Pathoma (did mostly systems, so didn't complete the high yield chapters 1-3 yet, and I don't know if I can finish reviewing NBME 30 before I can get to these...)

Members don't see this ad.