A bit concern.. any advise???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hybridtavo

Dr Ortegon
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDN guys sup!!!!
Well I pretty much have my application almost done I could say Im just missing the LORs (which I heard can be send later on even though after esumbit, correct me if wrong) but my biggest issue is that I have rewritten my PS probably 3-4 times and can't get the feeling of THIS IS THE ONE :(, so Im starting all over again, and Im taking the DAT at the beg. of Aug.
So if Im not mistaken most schools wont look at the application until the DAT scores are not in even if I e-submit.
So the question simply is would it hurt me to take a bit more time on the PS, eventhough schools wont look at it until DAT is in (August).
If Im missing something or Im not been clear just let me know
Thank you guys

Members don't see this ad.

You can send your LOR after esubmit? Can someone confirm that?

Hey SDN guys sup!!!!
Well I pretty much have my application almost done I could say Im just missing the LORs (which I heard can be send later on even though after esumbit, correct me if wrong) but my biggest issue is that I have rewritten my PS probably 3-4 times and can't get the feeling of THIS IS THE ONE :(, so Im starting all over again, and Im taking the DAT at the beg. of Aug.
So if Im not mistaken most schools wont look at the application until the DAT scores are not in even if I e-submit.
So the question simply is would it hurt me to take a bit more time on the PS, eventhough schools wont look at it until DAT is in (August).
Thank you guys

i am not too sure about this... but

If you e-submit it still allows you to delete a reference... as for adding one after e-submit, thats a good question.... anybody?

I would be 100% certain though before submitting.:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Nop I just Hang up w AADSAS, and no u cant so got to wait for them then.

I am pretty sure you can enter your LOR writers, print out the matching forms, and e-submit. You can then take your time getting the matching forms to the writers and having them sent in.

Same thing applies to the transcripts. You just won’t be able to add a school immediately after you e-submit, and likewise with not being able to add/change one of your letter writers after e-submitting.

I wouldn’t wait till August. Schools will still send out secondary’s without DAT scores or LORs, so you would still be advised to submit earlier rather than later to get the ball rolling on the next step.

Hey SDN guys sup!!!!
Thank you guys
I wouldnt wait either most of the schools I talked to while I applied said to get you stuff in as fast as possible even if it is not complete. Because they can at least start to look at your other stats