A brief introduction...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RouteMD

Biology Major - SVSU
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, SDN! I’ve lurked about these forums for a while and now that I’m officially starting my bacculerate degree I wanted to introduce myself, as I hope to be more of a participator from now on.

My name is Cory, I’m a twenty seven year old husband and father. I live in Michigan. I’m currently starting my undergraduate degree program at SVSU with the hopes of transferring to UofM as soon as sensibly possible.

I’ve dreamt about being a physician for a long time and it wasn’t until I watched the planned cesarean birth of my son –two years ago- that I became truly inspired and motivated to get off my rump and do something about it. My wife and I saved up, figured out some logistics and I quit my job to start school this year. Classes start Aug 27th and I couldn’t be any more excited.

I’ve started a blog routemd.wordpress.com - only one post thus far, but there will be many to come.

I couldn't be any more thankful that I found SDN and can't wait to progress through this path with you all.

Members don't see this ad.