A change in tone...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MurrayButler

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm old fashioned or maybe I'm just a laid back guy, but isn't this getting ridiculous. This forum began with some excellent posts (journal club, meeting of other incoming students, etc.) but things have changed radically. I hate to be the one to ruin a party, but why are we getting into these kinds of arguments. They seem pointless. We aren't going to solve any of this mumbo-jumbo (for lack of a better term) by online debating. The mindset of people posting negative thoughts about Podiatrists are not going to change by us giving them what they want....an argument. Just smile and consider this ignorance. We should all be in this field because we are interested in healthcare while realizing how hard it is to become a Podiatric Physician. If others can't realize this, its their fault. We can become successful without their arbitrary opinions. Lets get refocused on Podiatry and Podiatry school and quit worrying about nonsense. If these posts appear.....DON'T worry about them and don't reply. This forum can be a wonderful thing if we allow it to be.

Hakuna Matata for all you Lion King lovers......
Murray

Members don't see this ad.

I agree. Lets keep positive!