A Compilation and Interpretation of Common Adult Lab Values

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted723470

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In this link, you will find a compilation of all common adult lab values I created with topics that includes: basic metabolic panel, electrolytes, liver, GI, thyroid, hematology, anticoagulation, lipids, diabetes, viral, blood gasses, inflammation, and more! If you find this chart useful, you can download/save a PDF version in the link. This helped me tremendously throughout my APPE rotations and will help me study for the NAPLEX. I hope they will do everyone some good.
 
In this link, you will find a compilation of all common adult lab values I created with topics that includes: basic metabolic panel, electrolytes, liver, GI, thyroid, hematology, anticoagulation, lipids, diabetes, viral, blood gasses, inflammation, and more! If you find this chart useful, you can download/save a PDF version in the link. This helped me tremendously throughout my APPE rotations and will help me study for the NAPLEX. I hope they will do everyone some good.
The URL you posted is behind a user/pass wall. Can you post a link that is direct to the PDF?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
correction : the formula for anion gap is wrong. Should be sodium - (chloride+bicarbonate)