LatePrePharm

2+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Does anyone know if when you are reapplying if you have to tell Pearson to resend your PCAT score to PharmCas. I took the PCAT last year and indicated PharmCas as one of the recipients. I don't know if I have to have them send the same score again this year.

Also, does anyone know if you can submit the application before your transcript has been received by PharmCas? I already mailed the transcript request to the school.

I emailed PharmCas both of these questions a couple weeks back and got no response.

big_pharma

2+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Does anyone know if when you are reapplying if you have to tell Pearson to resend your PCAT score to PharmCas. I took the PCAT last year and indicated PharmCas as one of the recipients. I don't know if I have to have them send the same score again this year.

Also, does anyone know if you can submit the application before your transcript has been received by PharmCas? I already mailed the transcript request to the school.

I emailed PharmCas both of these questions a couple weeks back and got no response.
Yeah I'm curious on this, too. I took mine in January. At the time, I began an application for last cycle thinking that it would all just transfer over to this cycle. It was verified/received (I think?) earlier this year, but hasn't been updated as verified on the new platform/new cycle application for this year...

big_pharma

2+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy

I just spoke with PharmCAS about my verification status, and they said they do not have my PCAT score on file anymore. I took it 01/04/2017, and had begun to fill out the application during the 2016-2017 cycle, but never submitted. It was received by PharmCAS sometime this Spring, but was wiped at the end of the cycle.

Pearson then told me that I had to submit another transcript request to PharmCAS so that they can match it up to the unofficial scores I submitted.

tl;dr

Resend PCAT to PharmCAS ($20)

About the Ads