A couple of questions about application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LatePrePharm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if when you are reapplying if you have to tell Pearson to resend your PCAT score to PharmCas. I took the PCAT last year and indicated PharmCas as one of the recipients. I don't know if I have to have them send the same score again this year.

Also, does anyone know if you can submit the application before your transcript has been received by PharmCas? I already mailed the transcript request to the school.

I emailed PharmCas both of these questions a couple weeks back and got no response.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if when you are reapplying if you have to tell Pearson to resend your PCAT score to PharmCas. I took the PCAT last year and indicated PharmCas as one of the recipients. I don't know if I have to have them send the same score again this year.

Also, does anyone know if you can submit the application before your transcript has been received by PharmCas? I already mailed the transcript request to the school.

I emailed PharmCas both of these questions a couple weeks back and got no response.
Yeah I'm curious on this, too. I took mine in January. At the time, I began an application for last cycle thinking that it would all just transfer over to this cycle. It was verified/received (I think?) earlier this year, but hasn't been updated as verified on the new platform/new cycle application for this year...

I just spoke with PharmCAS about my verification status, and they said they do not have my PCAT score on file anymore. I took it 01/04/2017, and had begun to fill out the application during the 2016-2017 cycle, but never submitted. It was received by PharmCAS sometime this Spring, but was wiped at the end of the cycle.

Pearson then told me that I had to submit another transcript request to PharmCAS so that they can match it up to the unofficial scores I submitted.

tl;dr

Resend PCAT to PharmCAS ($20)