• A new admissions hurdle is becoming more common: the CASPer test. Learn more about it at a free webinar hosted by SDN and PrepMatch on May 6th. Register now!

LatePrePharm

2+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Does anyone know if when you are reapplying if you have to tell Pearson to resend your PCAT score to PharmCas. I took the PCAT last year and indicated PharmCas as one of the recipients. I don't know if I have to have them send the same score again this year.

Also, does anyone know if you can submit the application before your transcript has been received by PharmCas? I already mailed the transcript request to the school.

I emailed PharmCas both of these questions a couple weeks back and got no response.

big_pharma

2+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Does anyone know if when you are reapplying if you have to tell Pearson to resend your PCAT score to PharmCas. I took the PCAT last year and indicated PharmCas as one of the recipients. I don't know if I have to have them send the same score again this year.

Also, does anyone know if you can submit the application before your transcript has been received by PharmCas? I already mailed the transcript request to the school.

I emailed PharmCas both of these questions a couple weeks back and got no response.
Yeah I'm curious on this, too. I took mine in January. At the time, I began an application for last cycle thinking that it would all just transfer over to this cycle. It was verified/received (I think?) earlier this year, but hasn't been updated as verified on the new platform/new cycle application for this year...

big_pharma

2+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy

I just spoke with PharmCAS about my verification status, and they said they do not have my PCAT score on file anymore. I took it 01/04/2017, and had begun to fill out the application during the 2016-2017 cycle, but never submitted. It was received by PharmCAS sometime this Spring, but was wiped at the end of the cycle.

Pearson then told me that I had to submit another transcript request to PharmCAS so that they can match it up to the unofficial scores I submitted.

tl;dr

Resend PCAT to PharmCAS ($20)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.