A D in Orgo 2...

Started by durantula
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

durantula

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this ruin my chances? My gpa is slightly below 3.0.. entering 3rd year.
I'm able to retake the class, but the D still shows up on my transcript..

I have a 95 pcat if that means anything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Look who's back. Been a loooong time izzy.

Haha, thanks! I've been traveling internationally the past couple months, and packing for school. I'm leaving Wednesday to go on a road trip :scared: So busy! Right now, I'm procrastinating packing and cleaning my room.... thus I am here. :meanie:
 
Last edited: