A Dat re-scheduling question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faefly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know we can postpone our DAT, but can we choose an earlier schedule after choosing a date.
Like suppose I registered July the 30th, but then I wanted to reschedule it on July the 21st?
can I do that if there are any available seats?

Members don't see this ad.

I know we can postpone our DAT, but can we choose an earlier schedule after choosing a date.
Like suppose I registered July the 30th, but then I wanted to reschedule it on July the 21st?
can I do that if there are any available seats?
Yep

One more question, can I reschedule and change my center, say I decided to take it in another state for example?
Not exactly sure about that lol. I guess you can go on prometric and try. It wouldn't hurt

Reactions: 1 user
One more question, can I reschedule and change my center, say I decided to take it in another state for example?
Yes you will be able to choose a different testing center as well! I rescheduled with the hope of getting the same but actually had to switch testing centers. Because of this I'd imagine you will be able to choose another as well!

Reactions: 1 user