Mar 2, 2010
Status
I was under the impression that I would be able to request official transcripts from my university and have them sent out as soon as possible, but I will not be able to request transcripts until I have my TMDSAS ID on May 3rd and AADSAS ID on June 3rd, is that correct? Which means my app will not be complete until my official transcripts have been received, which can take up to 6 weeks right? But I can go ahead and give my individual evaluators the evaluation form and just have them write in my ID before they mail it out? And they would have to do the same for the AADSAS evaluation form? Just want to make sure I have everything lined up so I'm not scrambling come May, thank you!

preOMFS

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2009
Status
Dental Student
6 weeks seems a bit long. Most schools have an expedited option that usually costs like $20 extra bucks. Don't worry, everyone else is in the same position and it is virtually impossible to hit submit the day the app opens. Besides, there is really no difference between June 3 and June 30. Most schools don't even look at apps until July, and some until August. Good job on getting things lined up early and Good Luck.