a girl's reaction after a gang rape

Started by Cecilia9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecilia9

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear dr

i am a medical student and recently one of my friends asked me a question about seizures that I can't explain. He later showed me where this question was from.

It was from a short porn video that he watched. I watched it later and found this video quite disturbing. I will just briefly describe the girl's symptoms here and hope you can explain why she had such reactions.
Age: looked like in her early twenties
race: asian (japanese)
raped by 4-5 men in a row, she had been crying and seemed to be in pain for all the time. When the 5th men was sexually assaulting her, she appeared quiet, eyes closed, seemed unconscious already. A few seconds later, she threw up white froth(more strictly speaking, white thick fluids got out of her mouth) during when she still looked unconscious; then she started to have seizures, by that time that man has left her body.

I have searched the internet regarding symptoms that victims may have after being raped, but none of the sites mentioned seizures and white sputum. I would really like to find out why and if this indicates something more serious ( death)


I m just thinking
could it b simply because she has epilepsy and this traumatic event triggered the attack? Or can this torture cause seizure itself without the person having epilepsy or any neurological disorder in the first place? If so, possibly by what mechanism?

It would be a way that the body uses to try to protect itself, since by overexcitin all the neurons and triggering this seizure, it effectively scared all men away and brought this torture to a stop.

I don't think a seizure reaction of rape victims is something that is much r
ecorded in the medical literature, but doesn't mean it doesn't happen, probably it just goes underreported due to a whole range of factors.

Nwayz, hope someone can help me here

many thanks
 
This is not the appropriate forum for such a question. Honestly, I'm not sure any of our forums can provide an answer.

If you are a medical student, perhaps you could ask one of your professors.

Closing this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.