A glitch in AADSAS???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rawknee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I registered for AADSAS in January just because I wanted to start on my apps and to check it out a little. However, sometime in February or March (i forgot) they did not allow me to sign in anymore, Im guessing due to the fact that the 2008 cycle was over. However, now I CAN sign in and I CAN access my transcript matching form! whats going on here?? does this mean I can send in my transcript with the matching form now even though its not March 15?

Members don't see this ad.

So I registered for AADSAS in January just because I wanted to start on my apps and to check it out a little. However, sometime in February or March (i forgot) they did not allow me to sign in anymore, Im guessing due to the fact that the 2008 cycle was over. However, now I CAN sign in and I CAN access my transcript matching form! whats going on here?? does this mean I can send in my transcript with the matching form now even though its not March 15?

I don't think you should send it just yet. If you look at your AADSAS ID on your matching form, it's probably for the previous cycle.

nvm i just noticed on the matching form that it asked "Does this Transcript contain Fall 2007 grades?"... so this is the matching form if I had applied the last cycle... sorry