A Good Resume?

Started by DimZum
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DimZum

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, so If I applied to pharmacy schools with a college career resume that consists of:

-fall 2005 dean's list

-secretary of the Chemical Society at my university

-a 3 grand scholarship

-work study paid research assistant to a chemistry professor and a professor who is the head of the physics department at my university

-another 3 grand scholarship

would this look alright to the addmission's board, despite my gpa being 3.5?
 
Im curious too about this being I'm in a similar situation. I did research and had a scholarship to college too. I put it down on the pharmcas somewhere just in case because it can't hurt.