A Great Optometry Blog

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Framecontrol

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I have recently worked alongside with my mentor, Dr. Joel Kestenbaum and owner of Optix Family Eyecare of Long Island to create a online Blog about Optometry.

Dr. Joel Kestenbaum is an extremely successful Optometrist in both the business and health aspects of optometry and I am thrilled to be working alongside him.

Yet now he has taken to time to share his wisdom and all that he has internalized over the years. The blog is a great source of general information about both the practical aspects and philosophical aspects of optometry that both pre-opt students, opt students, and optometrist could gain from.
I hope you all enjoy the few posts that are currently on there, and do check back for more in the near future.
www.longislandeyedoctor.com