A Happy Distraction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lolobend86

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey All,

So i got kind of tired of doing biochem buffer/enzyme kinetics in prep for my final on friday...which btw I am dreading because I am awful at chemistry...

and I stumbled upon a fantastic distraction...an online journal of one girls experiences day in and day out at vet school (cornell)! Just reading a few of her entries reignited a fired in me; choked me up a little bit with the utter and desperate desire to be there already, to be learning what she is learning. It also made me feel a little bit better about the fact that if I dont get in this cycle,I will have more time to prep; (ill probably take histology, embryology and get as much LA experience as I can). anyway....I thought I would share in hopes that reading her experiences will make that light at the end of this application process tunnel...just a tiny baby bit brighter😍

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=21&nav=messages&webtag=ab-vetmedicine2&tid=518