You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
A Hip Hop Quiz For Vent
Started by jetproppilot
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Vent ain't got nothin.
Out.
Out.
Biggie Smalls yall
"It's my nigg@ Pop from the barbershop"
Damn! Nig**z wanna stick me for my paper.
How bout this one:
Watch
as I combine all the juice from the mind
Heel up, reel up, bring it back,come rewind
Powerful impact BOOM! from the cannon
Not braggin, try to read my mind
just imagine
"It's my nigg@ Pop from the barbershop"
Damn! Nig**z wanna stick me for my paper.
How bout this one:
Watch
as I combine all the juice from the mind
Heel up, reel up, bring it back,come rewind
Powerful impact BOOM! from the cannon
Not braggin, try to read my mind
just imagine
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
VentdependenT said:Biggie Smalls yall
"It's my nigg@ Pop from the barbershop"
Damn! Nig**z wanna stick me for my paper.
How bout this one:
Watch
as I combine all the juice from the mind
Heel up, reel up, bring it back,come rewind
Powerful impact BOOM! from the cannon
Not braggin, try to read my mind
just imagine
Biggie! Shoulda known I couldnt stump ya....
As for the next piece...uh...ya got me...sounds kinda like Lady of Rage but thats a pretty poor guess....
Busta
Nice one Idopathic! From the song Scenario...a true great.
Man, studying for step 3 is the WORST. I have internitis like no other right now. Can't wait to start my CA year.
Doing ID starting tomorrow. Got 25 pts to round on BY MYSELF. Cripes. I'm gonna just wear a bunny suit every day and throw it in the garbage on my way out of the hospital and smile at the stunned onlookers in the lobby.
Blah, back to some poopy NMS questions. Maybe I'll slog through 50 of em today. Then again maybe I'll finish watching "Blown Out" on Bravo (reality HAIR STYLIST show....on yeah I'm that bad right now).
Mos Def is the bomb.
Man, studying for step 3 is the WORST. I have internitis like no other right now. Can't wait to start my CA year.
Doing ID starting tomorrow. Got 25 pts to round on BY MYSELF. Cripes. I'm gonna just wear a bunny suit every day and throw it in the garbage on my way out of the hospital and smile at the stunned onlookers in the lobby.
Blah, back to some poopy NMS questions. Maybe I'll slog through 50 of em today. Then again maybe I'll finish watching "Blown Out" on Bravo (reality HAIR STYLIST show....on yeah I'm that bad right now).
Mos Def is the bomb.
Woke up, didn't choke up
Saw my AK, it was broke up
(NOT the Korn version...since this is a HIP HOP joint...)
Willamette
Saw my AK, it was broke up
(NOT the Korn version...since this is a HIP HOP joint...)
Willamette
doesn't anybody listen to country music anymore?
goose
goose
Goose...Fraba said:doesn't anybody listen to country music anymore?![]()
goose
OK...how 'bout...
We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee
We don't take no trips on LSD
Willamette
Willamette said:OK...how 'bout...
We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee
We don't take no trips on LSD
Willamette
The Beatles??
Willamette said:Woke up, didn't choke up
Saw my AK, it was broke up
(NOT the Korn version...since this is a HIP HOP joint...)
Willamette
Dear Willamette,
You can get with this
Or you can get with that
I think you'll get with this
for this is where it's at
Can't help y'all with country music.
Implying that The Beatles sound anything like country music is a crime against humanity.
I'm soooo tired,
I haven't slept a wink.
I'm soooooo tired,
My mind is on the blink.
I wonder should I get up,
And fix myself a drink?
No no noooo...
I'm soooo tired,
I haven't slept a wink.
I'm soooooo tired,
My mind is on the blink.
I wonder should I get up,
And fix myself a drink?
No no noooo...
VentdependenT said:Dear Willamette,
You can get with this
Or you can get with that
I think you'll get with this
for this is where it's at
Can't help y'all with country music.
"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
turn a trick!
But leave the velcro gloves at home, if you know what I'm sayin'
Willamette
JudoKing01 said:Implying that The Beatles sound anything like country music is a crime against humanity.
I'm soooo tired,
I haven't slept a wink.
I'm soooooo tired,
My mind is on the blink.
I wonder should I get up,
And fix myself a drink?
No no noooo...
lay off or else Ill do an ogoshi on your a** (if your truely a judo king you'll know what that is!)
goose
im just kidding im just trying to piss off a few folks
JudoKing01 said:Implying that The Beatles sound anything like country music is a crime against humanity.
I'm soooo tired,
I haven't slept a wink.
I'm soooooo tired,
My mind is on the blink.
I wonder should I get up,
And fix myself a drink?
No no noooo...
I think it was Merle Haggard that wrote:
Im so tired I dont know what to do.
Im so tired my mind is set on you.
I wonder should I call you but I know what youd do.
Youd say Im putting you on.
But its no joke, its doing me harm.
You know I cant sleep, I cant stop my brain
You know its three weeks, Im going insane.
You know Id give you everything Ive got
For a little peace of mind.
Im so tired, Im feeling so upset
Although Im so tired Ill have another cigarette
And curse Sir Walter Raleigh.
He was such a stupid git.
Willamette
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rock on! Thank god for good music and other people who listen to it.
Dude, goose. Every friggin time I see your avatar I nearly piss my pants.
More cowbell. It needs more cowbell.
More cowbell. It needs more cowbell.
And by the way, I'd just flying triangle you from the clinch. I've won many a tournament with that stupid ass move.
Willamette said:Woke up, didn't choke up
Saw my AK, it was broke up
(NOT the Korn version...since this is a HIP HOP joint...)
Willamette
The clue with the korn version makes me think the original lyrics are by the cool Ice Cube and the track is "wicked" where he threatens to use his steel toe as a weapon.
VentdependenT said:Nice one Idopathic! From the song Scenario...a true great.
Man, studying for step 3 is the WORST. I have internitis like no other right now. Can't wait to start my CA year.
Doing ID starting tomorrow. Got 25 pts to round on BY MYSELF. Cripes. I'm gonna just wear a bunny suit every day and throw it in the garbage on my way out of the hospital and smile at the stunned onlookers in the lobby.
Blah, back to some poopy NMS questions. Maybe I'll slog through 50 of em today. Then again maybe I'll finish watching "Blown Out" on Bravo (reality HAIR STYLIST show....on yeah I'm that bad right now).
Mos Def is the bomb.
Vent,
Part 3 isnt bad. Easiest one of the three. You'll breeze through it. 👍
...as if anesthesia wasn't cool enough...
Great first quote, jet. Biggie rules - I still think the "One More Chance" remix is the greatest rap song of all time.
How 'bout:
"more the same
who's sayin insane
I'm flowin like Nighttrain"
...one of jet's favorite groups...
dc
Great first quote, jet. Biggie rules - I still think the "One More Chance" remix is the greatest rap song of all time.
How 'bout:
"more the same
who's sayin insane
I'm flowin like Nighttrain"
...one of jet's favorite groups...
dc
bigdan said:...as if anesthesia wasn't cool enough...
Great first quote, jet. Biggie rules - I still think the "One More Chance" remix is the greatest rap song of all time.
How 'bout:
"more the same
who's sayin insane
I'm flowin like Nighttrain"
...one of jet's favorite groups...
dc
PE YO! And I don't mean "Pulmonary Embolism"
Willamette
Well played!
Try this:
"...sip the juice, I got enough to go around..."
from a lyrical legend...
dc
Try this:
"...sip the juice, I got enough to go around..."
from a lyrical legend...
dc
bigdan said:Well played!
Try this:
"...sip the juice, I got enough to go around..."
from a lyrical legend...
dc
Ahhhh, from a pair of the best...
Eric B & Rakim
Howzabout:
I go to WORK
I get the job DONE
Willamette
Will-
You are good.
...and you have dropped part of a hot rhyme from my VERY first rap idol, Kool Moe Dee.
Truce, so we can get back to the anesthesia stuff.
dc
You are good.
...and you have dropped part of a hot rhyme from my VERY first rap idol, Kool Moe Dee.
Truce, so we can get back to the anesthesia stuff.
dc
bigdan said:Will-
You are good.
...and you have dropped part of a hot rhyme from my VERY first rap idol, Kool Moe Dee.
Truce, so we can get back to the anesthesia stuff.
dc
Man, and I thought I was the lyrical Jesse James!!!!!!!
You guys are gonna be on MTV cribs soon...
JudoKing01 said:And by the way, I'd just flying triangle you from the clinch. I've won many a tournament with that stupid ass move.
thats a good move, its all about reading the setup baby, oh yeah.....glad you like my avatar, but thinking bout changing it you know, mixing things up a bit.
goose 😎
bigdan said:Will-
You are good.
...and you have dropped part of a hot rhyme from my VERY first rap idol, Kool Moe Dee.
Truce, so we can get back to the anesthesia stuff.
dc
Truce it is bigdan! I think that maybe you were the better player anyway, coming up with those (old) lyrics...all I had to do was recognize them.
Willamette
my fav lyrics are from busta...he's so funny.
Flip mode...flip mode is the greatest. 😀
Flip mode...flip mode is the greatest. 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...any chance this will help me get into anesthesia?
dc
dc
bigdan said:...any chance this will help me get into anesthesia?
dc
I think if I was chair at Harvard and you walked in and said :
YO DOCTOR BILL
I'M HERE TO GET ILL
YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT DIMES
BUT I GOT RHYMES
TAKE ME IN
SO I CAN GRIN
AT YOUR
DECISION
"I',m out, yo...."
....I'd make you chief resident.
...and if he didn't let me in, I'd quote Cube:
"... he played rat-a-tat-tat on me head
but if I had my gat-a-gat-gat, he'd be dead"
dc
"... he played rat-a-tat-tat on me head
but if I had my gat-a-gat-gat, he'd be dead"
dc
Yeah..Yeah..Yeah..Yeah...
Yo surgeon, I am anesthesia,
Your ass is workin, while Im srewin' in Tunisia,
Enjoy your O.R., cause you aint gettin far,
You might have a car, but its stuck on the tar!,
Hey dont blame me, its you who wanted to be a star,
So shut the Fu*k up and stay were you are
Peace
Yo surgeon, I am anesthesia,
Your ass is workin, while Im srewin' in Tunisia,
Enjoy your O.R., cause you aint gettin far,
You might have a car, but its stuck on the tar!,
Hey dont blame me, its you who wanted to be a star,
So shut the Fu*k up and stay were you are
Peace

Willamette said:OK...how 'bout...
We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee
We don't take no trips on LSD
Willamette
Kris Kristofferson. The man.
4th year said:Kris Kristofferson. The man.
And/Or Merle Haggard. Also "One of the Men."
Willamette
What the heck transpired here?
Well, back to the toiling beatings which is the lifestyle of the ID intern consultant....Damnit yes you should put a picc line in.
Well, back to the toiling beatings which is the lifestyle of the ID intern consultant....Damnit yes you should put a picc line in.
Leukocyte said:Yeah..Yeah..Yeah..Yeah...
Yo surgeon, I am anesthesia,
Your ass is workin, while Im srewin' in Tunisia,
Enjoy your O.R., cause you aint gettin far,
You might have a car, but its stuck on the tar!,
Hey dont blame me, its you who wanted to be a star,
So shut the Fu*k up and stay were you are
Peace![]()
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Dude, you missed your true calling. I think Defjam records is looking for new lyricists...

i'll just say this since i'm in the process of figuring myself out and figuring out my future. i just stumbled upon the Anesthesia forum because i'm thinking about the field and i notice a thread that says "hip hop quiz". then i'm noticing Biggie and Busta quotes! man, between you guys on here and the people i've been running into at the hospital at my home school, i'm just about sold on anesthesia. i just hope that if i did match into it, there would be some cool cats like you guys at my program. definitely no hip hop quotes in the surgery forum (the other field i'm thinking of)
here's mine...i'll try to keep it ol skool....
"either you're slingin crack rock or got a wicked jump shot"....
in honor of "legalized drug dealing"...
here's mine...i'll try to keep it ol skool....
"either you're slingin crack rock or got a wicked jump shot"....
in honor of "legalized drug dealing"...
Soon2BENT said:i'll just say this since i'm in the process of figuring myself out and figuring out my future. i just stumbled upon the Anesthesia forum because i'm thinking about the field and i notice a thread that says "hip hop quiz". then i'm noticing Biggie and Busta quotes! man, between you guys on here and the people i've been running into at the hospital at my home school, i'm just about sold on anesthesia. i just hope that if i did match into it, there would be some cool cats like you guys at my program. definitely no hip hop quotes in the surgery forum (the other field i'm thinking of)
here's mine...i'll try to keep it ol skool....
"either you're slingin crack rock or got a wicked jump shot"....
in honor of "legalized drug dealing"...
Biggie again. I'm not sure I consider it "old school" though.
Welcome to the forum man.
Willamette
Ronald Reagan came up to me & said, "do you have the answer? to the US economy & a cure for cancer?" I said, "what are you doing in the White House if you're not selling cocaine? Just ask your wife Nancy Reagan I know she'll spit that game. Like one night she came to my house & gave me a Blo* Jo#, she licked my D*$k up & down like it was corn on the cob!" To me life's just too short. Jet, you rock holmes!
I guess I thought I'd take it WAY back. From a soon to be (1 more year) MD/PharmD.
Word
I guess I thought I'd take it WAY back. From a soon to be (1 more year) MD/PharmD.
Word
drjay6 said:Ronald Reagan came up to me & said, "do you have the answer? to the US economy & a cure for cancer?"
I suppose Too $hort IS "old school." I'm not real fond of "cusswords" though (shows that you've got a $hitty vocab, you know? 😉 )
Willamette
WAY BACK
i said a hip hop the hippie the hippie
to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop
rock it out baby bubbah to the boogie da bang bang
the boogie to the boogie da beat
Who it be?
Willamette
drjay6 said:Sugar Hill Gang
NICE!
Clyde, Rick Barry, and Pistol Pete,
Now these players, could never be beat,
Isiah, and Iceman too,
Just give 'em the ball, and then you talk up too,
Dantley and Wilkins are on the scene,
And Ralph Sampson is really mean,
Bill Russell didn't take no junk,
and Darryl Dawkins got a monster dunk,
(I know...an easy one)
or maybe:
Once upon a time a DJ's task
Was just to play records, what more could you ask?
But then came remixes, scratching and cuts
Which was too much for many, drove some DJ's nuts
Double points for naming the movie too...
Willamette
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Willamette said:NICE!
Clyde, Rick Barry, and Pistol Pete,
Now these players, could never be beat,
Isiah, and Iceman too,
Just give 'em the ball, and then you talk up too,
Dantley and Wilkins are on the scene,
And Ralph Sampson is really mean,
Bill Russell didn't take no junk,
and Darryl Dawkins got a monster dunk,
(I know...an easy one)
or maybe:
Once upon a time a DJ's task
Was just to play records, what more could you ask?
But then came remixes, scratching and cuts
Which was too much for many, drove some DJ's nuts
Double points for naming the movie too...
Willamette
1. Kurtis Blow--"Basketball": I still have this one running through my head just about every time I pull on my Air Force 1's and hit the courts.
2. Ice T--Movie: "Breakin": Turbo and Ozone in da howze, b-boy!
Hip To Be
We Can Make It
If We Be
What We Are Is
What Will Be
Be The Epitomy
Doo
Da
Dippity.....
We Can Make It
If We Be
What We Are Is
What Will Be
Be The Epitomy
Doo
Da
Dippity.....
Black sheepin it again jetpro?
Summer is upon me and I have only a few sort days left until I enter the deep depths of a new hospital. Time to blast my skin with ultra damaging UV sunlight, my liver with cool beer, and my eardrums with summer beats.
And on that note:
"I'm going back to Cali, rising, surprising
Advising realizing, she's sizing me up
Her bikini - small; heels - tall
She said, she liked, the ocean
She showed me a beach, gave me a peach
and pulled out the suntan lotion"
Summer is upon me and I have only a few sort days left until I enter the deep depths of a new hospital. Time to blast my skin with ultra damaging UV sunlight, my liver with cool beer, and my eardrums with summer beats.
And on that note:
"I'm going back to Cali, rising, surprising
Advising realizing, she's sizing me up
Her bikini - small; heels - tall
She said, she liked, the ocean
She showed me a beach, gave me a peach
and pulled out the suntan lotion"
jetproppilot said:Hip To Be
We Can Make It
If We Be
What We Are Is
What Will Be
Be The Epitomy
Doo
Da
Dippity.....
It's the SHEEP 'gain yo!
Willamette
VentdependenT said:Black sheepin it again jetpro?
Summer is upon me and I have only a few sort days left until I enter the deep depths of a new hospital. Time to blast my skin with ultra damaging UV sunlight, my liver with cool beer, and my eardrums with summer beats.
And on that note:
"I'm going back to Cali, rising, surprising
Advising realizing, she's sizing me up
Her bikini - small; heels - tall
She said, she liked, the ocean
She showed me a beach, gave me a peach
and pulled out the suntan lotion"
Thank goodness LL does more than flicks!
(Good Luck Vent)
Willamette
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 703