A&L vs. Kaplan QBook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FarEastGrapplr2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those who have sampled Qs from both, which is better for step 1 prep? which Qs are more like the real deal? which has better explanations? i like that they are both organized into subjects. i hear so much about qBank, but not so much about qBook. a handful of people swear by the A&L book. i wanted to "search" for more info, but the search function is still down

much thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a big believer in BOTH books. In my opinion, they're both fantastic. If I had to rank one over the other, I'd probably go with A&L. (IMO, Kaplan gives QBank the best questions and the rest go to QBook ------ but it is a great book).

Do both books, why not?

bigfrank said:
I'm a big believer in BOTH books. In my opinion, they're both fantastic. If I had to rank one over the other, I'd probably go with A&L. (IMO, Kaplan gives QBank the best questions and the rest go to QBook ------ but it is a great book).

Do both books, why not?

i've been enjoying the Goljan RR Cd (btw, how did you like that one?) so much, im not sure if i'll get back to my qBook...

runnin' outta time

thanks for the insight. i'll try and look at some of the A&L Qs before my exam