A little advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NaturalisedForeigner

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, i'm in need of a little advice. I am currently an AD army medic, however I joined at 20 after leaving a university in my home country and marrying my wife. As such I haven't completed a degree (degrees in my home country are non-modular so I can't pick it back up so to speak). I am currently about to finish a distance learning degree where the coursework and lectures are done where ever and the exams are held at locations across the state, it is from an accredited public university, I have also completed the chem prereqs at the brick and mortar counterpart. It is also a non-science based subject so my hope is once I've finished I will be able to enroll for the remaining prereqs (phys and bio). Is this a problem and will it hinder a med school application, and if so would you recommend going to a brick and mortar institute for four years?