A little class advisement!

Started by kboykb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kboykb

Floetic Artistry
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I've made the big M.D. decision. I majored in 3D Animation through college, so I basically took none of my prerequisites (except for english).

All the deadlines for universities have passed, so I won't be able to start at Ga State / Tech until Spring. I don't want to wait that long, and I don't want to take all of my prerequisites at a community college, it may raise some flags..

Out of Biology 1,2 .. Chem 1,2 .. Org Chem 1,2 .. Physics 1,2 .. and Cal 1,2

Which of these should I take at a technical college until the Spring? I only want 2 classes per semester so summer and fall at the community college before I transfer.
 
So, I've made the big M.D. decision. I majored in 3D Animation through college, so I basically took none of my prerequisites (except for english).

All the deadlines for universities have passed, so I won't be able to start at Ga State / Tech until Spring. I don't want to wait that long, and I don't want to take all of my prerequisites at a community college, it may raise some flags..

Out of Biology 1,2 .. Chem 1,2 .. Org Chem 1,2 .. Physics 1,2 .. and Cal 1,2

Which of these should I take at a technical college until the Spring? I only want 2 classes per semester so summer and fall at the community college before I transfer.

Calc and genchem, imho.