a little confused

Started by da MD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

da MD

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm a connecticut resident....if i'm not accepted into Uconn Medical school...I can apply to do a post-bacc year....if i'm accepted into that I basically need to maintain a b+ and then i'll be accepted into the med school?
 
still maintaing a B+ average dosen't grant you addmission, it does get you an invite though.
 
i'm a connecticut resident....if i'm not accepted into Uconn Medical school...I can apply to do a post-bacc year....if i'm accepted into that I basically need to maintain a b+ and then i'll be accepted into the med school?

AND I wouldn't underestimate the difficulty of gaining admission to UConn's post-bac program either. Do a search on here to get the actual numbers, but I think it's something like 200+ apps for roughly 10 or so spots. If I were you and my Plan A was to get into UConn medical school, and Plan B was to get into UConn's post-bac program, I'd start thinking of a Plan C pretty quickly. 😱

But nah, I'm not bitter or anything 🙄