A little ticked about my schood selections on ADA registration for DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrBeans

MrBeans
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I went to register to take my DAT on the ADA website.

I finished filling out all the info, and chose my schools (I just chose 5 due to financial constraints, among other reasons), and then I paid the $225.

I made a really stupid decision by selecting Loma Linda as a school...:annoyed:

I just read on SDN that Loma Linda only selects students with a specific religious orientation (of which I am not). I feel so bummed that I wasted one of my free 5 selections... I was certain about the other 4 selected though, they were my priority schools.

I guess there's no way to change this now, huh?

I'm talking my DAT on April 3rd.

Members don't see this ad.

Awesome! So I can add additional schools to my list even after I submitted my DAT administration request?

Can I do this after I take the DAT also?

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome! So I can add additional schools to my list even after I submitted my DAT administration request?

Can I do this after I take the DAT also?

Yes, you can add as many as you want (for an extra fee, of course) even after the DAT is taken. You just have to go onto ADA's website and request it.

I just looked at predents.com, and saw that of the 22 accepted students, four went to BYU for undergrad, which is a private school primarily attended by LDS students, who, naturally, aren't 7th Day Adventists. You still have a good chance of getting into Loma Linda assuming you share their same values. Sharing their faith, however, is not a requirement.