A mini life crisis????

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cpw said:
Not true at all... you're just soul searching. We've all done it. Otherwise, none of us would have come looking for optometry forums on the internet, eh ?

You decide what's best for you. Then, we'll be here for ya either way. 😍

Good luck with your decision, hon. *hugs*

Ohh... thanks cpw! 😍 Have a wonderful time in Mexico, y no beba demasiado tequila! Take a shot for me... I need it!

I 😍 SDN!
 
Gracias !

I'm staying at an all-inclusive resort... so I'll have that shot for ya ! 😉 And don't worry, I can't drink that much tequila. (unless it's really good tequila!)

See y'all when I get back Monday! Play nice!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sethuel1 said:
Ok, she's gone. Now who wants to fight me?

I second that... what inappropriate things can we discuss? Oh wait... we can't forget about r_salis... she'll bust us too! Have you guys ever popped onto the SDN Pre-Med forums? In my recent bout of indecision, I've spent a good amount of time browsing! Do you know what the future healers of America are talking about? "Would you eat a poop hot dog for admission to your #1 school?" So disgusting and immature... but humourous nonetheless!
 
prettygreeneyes said:
I second that... what inappropriate things can we discuss? Oh wait... we can't forget about r_salis... she'll bust us too! Have you guys ever popped onto the SDN Pre-Med forums? In my recent bout of indecision, I've spent a good amount of time browsing! Do you know what the future healers of America are talking about? "Would you eat a poop hot dog for admission to your #1 school?" So disgusting and immature... but humourous nonetheless!

Don't you know that the answer to that question is the easiest way to find out who's a gunner and who's not?
 
prettygreeneyes said:
😕 This should be obvious to me... but what is a "gunner"? Someone who is hard core? Hmmmm...
From wikipedia:
A gunner, especially in medical schools and law schools, is a person who is competitive, overly-ambitious and substantially exceeds minimum requirements. A gunner will compromise his or her peer relationships in order to obtain recognition and praise from his or her instructors and superiors.
 
prettygreeneyes said:
I second that... what inappropriate things can we discuss? Oh wait... we can't forget about r_salis... she'll bust us too!
Some of us aren't lucky enough to be in Mexico this weekend. 🙁 So I'll be here. Play nice. :meanie: