A minor in Graphic Design

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CactusCliche

Reaction score
I'm currently a Major in Biology on a Pre-medicine Path, and if I were to somehow complete a few classes over summers, I could squeeze in a minor. I've always been drawn to design and graphics, so I thought I'd minor in Graphic Design, and in my school the minor is only worth 16 credits. I personally want to do it because Im just as creative as much I enjoy dealing with my major, but I'm not sure how I'd connect my minor with wanting to pursue medicine. Any advice on this? how could I possibly parallel this to medicine other than me wanting to just exercise the left side of my brain haha.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently a Major in Biology on a Pre-medicine Path, and if I were to somehow complete a few classes over summers, I could squeeze in a minor. I've always been drawn to design and graphics, so I thought I'd minor in Graphic Design, and in my school the minor is only worth 16 credits. I personally want to do it because Im just as creative as much I enjoy dealing with my major, but I'm not sure how I'd connect my minor with wanting to pursue medicine. Any advice on this? how could I possibly parallel this to medicine other than me wanting to just exercise the left side of my brain haha.
Not everything you do needs to be connected back to medicine. Pursue this minor because you want to do it, not because you think it'll help with your application to medical schools (it won't). Just my thoughts.

Reactions: 1 users