A nasty customer.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bonny2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today a customer felt faint. Prior to that accident she said she was sick. As she was buying sumatriptan I thought to myself it must be migraine, but no headache, the light did not bother her, only nauseous. So the the situation was not clear. I asked her some more questions, and after I had heard …the numbness yesterday… I called an ambulance. Later on the situation was even more dramatic, but can you believe in the middle of that situation another customer trod EKG paper underfoot pushed me, and said I can’t reach that juice from the shelf, can you move right?! Can you believe that! I was holding the faint patient.

Members don't see this ad.

Today a customer felt faint. Prior to that accident she said she was sick. As she was buying sumatriptan I thought to myself it must be migraine, but no headache, the light did not bother her, only nauseous. So the the situation was not clear. I asked her some more questions, and after I had heard …the numbness yesterday… I called an ambulance. Later on the situation was even more dramatic, but can you believe in the middle of that situation another customer trod EKG paper underfoot pushed me, and said I can’t reach that juice from the shelf, can you move right?! Can you believe that! I was holding the faint patient.

I can believe it 100%. :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
We had a guy go tonic clonic on us....some nutjob actually walked up to me while I was trying to protect the guy's head and tried give me an empty bottle to refill. Definitely a WTF moment.

We had a guy go tonic clonic on us....some nutjob actually walked up to me while I was trying to protect the guy's head and tried give me an empty bottle to refill. Definitely a WTF moment.

I would have thrown the bottle away, and told him to call back later! There are just too many insensitive a-holes out there.

People are often so selfish...