A non academic question for IAUPR students

Started by ac05
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ac05

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, me and a few of my classmates are planning a little spring break for ourselves in march, to try to de-stress. We were considering going to Aguadilla, PR, since we don't have a lot of money, and jet blue is offering a great price there.

I was wondering you guys think that would be a good idea, since I haven't heard Aguadilla before I am a little skeptical. Basically, would it be a good place for about a dozen optometry students to relax? Thanks!!

🙂
 
I realize this is a REALLY old post but fwiw for ppl in the future, Aguadilla is on the West side of the island. I would recommend going from there to Rincon, a little surf town on the west coast. Its a great time and there is lots to do.