A&P apps or other resources for reviewing materials

Started by rtkelley
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rtkelley

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I'm starting the DPT program at UNE this upcoming Fall semester and was curious if anyone had any recommendations for apps/resources/whatnot to help keep my mind fresh with A&P and such. It's been a few years since I took A&P and if there is an Android app or other resource you might suggest to break up some of the rust (small games, flashcards, nothing really too serious, just enough to get the brain movin again!), I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Ryan
 
These two apps are great, with tons of amazing and in-depth features. I recommend them both highly. Both have desktop and app versions.