How long are you going to wait before reapplying? I'm on three waitlists, and two of the three told me that don't start accepting students until "mid-June". I'd hate to fill out AMCAS 2008, submit it for $750, and then get accepted the next day. I also don't want to wait too long, not get accepted, and then be behind in the application process. What are you going to do?