A question or Two

Started by kotarouf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kotarouf

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm the "new guy" around here and have a few questions (not sure if I'm a Non-trad or not).

I'm 23, years old, with a BS in Network Engineering (cGPA of 3.74). Currently I'm looking into Post-bacc Pre-med and wanted to know if anyone had any experience with an "accelerated" start.

Basically I'm looking at MSU (Montana State's) Pre-med program:
http://www.montana.edu/dhs/hpa/postbaccadvising.html

I need to take some basic math again (It's been a while since I've had to do any math outside of my networking math) and I was wondering if there were any opinions about how the accelerated start is.

Any help you can offer is appreciated.

Thanks

KMF