A question...

Started by mclk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mclk

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I was wondering if I could find out which schools accept more out of state students. I'm from CA so it might be hard to get into a state program. Thanks
 
I think usually private schools don't have preference on in-state or out-state students. You research each schools on pharmCAS. There, you can find statistics on how many in-state and out-state students do each school accepts last year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SUNY Buffalo has no preference for in-state students and is one of the top pharmacy programs in the country.

Auburn University is also very cordial to out-of-state applicants.
 
mclk said:
Hey,

I was wondering if I could find out which schools accept more out of state students. I'm from CA so it might be hard to get into a state program. Thanks

Since you're from Cali, you should also check out UCSF since they do not give preference to in-state students.