A request for assistance: Personal Statement.

Started by Syns
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Syns

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've seen peers acquire some amazing feedback by opening up to the community. I would love to benefit from your opinions so if you are feeling generous let me know. I could use help and would appreciate your time. 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shout out to those helping me with my personal statement. Can't do this alone and I appreciate the support that I have found!
 
Not trying to high jack this thread... And I apologize if this isn't allowed (still a newbie on SD). Is there anyone that would be willing to give me feedback on my PS? Please PM if you're willing! Thanks for all your help, I also appreciate it too!