A room to rent for the Fall term?

Started by doinkOD
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doinkOD

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I was wondering if anybody knows of any rental places for a fourth year Optometry student who will be staying in NY city for his externship in the Fall of 2004. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 🙂
 
doinkOD said:
Hi,
I was wondering if anybody knows of any rental places for a fourth year Optometry student who will be staying in NY city for his externship in the Fall of 2004. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 🙂
doinkOD -- check your PMs, I sent you a message.
 
I'll let this stay here, but you might want to post this in the Housing forum as well... see if there are some other new yorkers out there 🙂