A Schools Rank?

Discussion in 'Dental' started by greeneyez, Dec 9, 2005.

1. greeneyez

greeneyez Junior Member

how could you find a listing of how schools rank on the NBDE? I always hear how some schools are ranked 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, but I would like to some data and how other schools rank on the list.

thanks

greeneyez

2. BigRedDentist

BigRedDentist Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    The Dean at Tufts said that the school has to release the information to you personally since they do not want the USNews people to get a hold of it since the College of Deans started boycotting the rankings. Of course, there could be a really nice website around somewhere, if so, let me know. From my interviews: Tufts was in the top 10, 6 out of the last 10 years. Columbia I think said that they were in the top 2. Stony Brook said top quarter. Penn said high. Buffalo said top 10. Hope that helps.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kato999

kato999 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dentist

I think there are a good 20-30 schools in the top 10.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BigRedDentist

BigRedDentist Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    If you also look at everyone's DAT scores you would think that only the 0.5% of those that took the test are writing in this forum