a small inquiry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I submitted to amcas 6/19, was verified on the 27th, and first started to transmit to schools around the 10th of july, pretty early. I've gotten most of my secondaries so far, even ones that screen (NWestern, UHUHS, etc), but it seems like everyone who applied to Georgetown and Boston U got their stuff a long time ago and I haven't.

Its not like I'm panicking or anything, and I realize how random the distribution can be. But would it be in entirely bad taste if I sent a polite email asking when I might expect to receive my applications? I just really want to get as much of this b.s. squared away before september as possible.

thanx,
dw

Members don't see this ad.

yeah dw, i would go ahead and do it, you never know why they have forgotten. speaking of which, has anyone heard from UWash or unc-chapel hill?
-jot

anybody know georgetown's email address? can only find phone numbers on their website.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by jot
yeah dw, i would go ahead and do it, you never know why they have forgotten. speaking of which, has anyone heard from UWash or unc-chapel hill?
-jot

UNC is sending out secondaries to the EDP people first, and then screening and sending out secondaries to the regular decision folks. I love UNC, but trust me... they're not exactly speedy. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DW
anybody know georgetown's email address? can only find phone numbers on their website.

[email protected]

Ph. # (for inquiries about credentials verification/app status)
(202) 687-1274

Hope you from em soon. :)