a small inquiry

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DW, Aug 19, 2002.

1. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    So, I submitted to amcas 6/19, was verified on the 27th, and first started to transmit to schools around the 10th of july, pretty early. I've gotten most of my secondaries so far, even ones that screen (NWestern, UHUHS, etc), but it seems like everyone who applied to Georgetown and Boston U got their stuff a long time ago and I haven't.

Its not like I'm panicking or anything, and I realize how random the distribution can be. But would it be in entirely bad taste if I sent a polite email asking when I might expect to receive my applications? I just really want to get as much of this b.s. squared away before september as possible.

thanx,
    dw

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jot

jot

yeah dw, i would go ahead and do it, you never know why they have forgotten. speaking of which, has anyone heard from UWash or unc-chapel hill?
    -jot

4. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    anybody know georgetown's email address? can only find phone numbers on their website.

5. Sweet Tea

Sweet Tea Girl Next Door
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    UNC is sending out secondaries to the EDP people first, and then screening and sending out secondaries to the regular decision folks. I love UNC, but trust me... they're not exactly speedy. :rolleyes:

6. Wahoo07

Wahoo07 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

[email protected]

Ph. # (for inquiries about credentials verification/app status)
    (202) 687-1274

Hope you from em soon. :)