a small plea for help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

echostation

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok guys i'll be honest with you here as I'm quite worried and don't know what to do or think really.

As an american perm resident, i got waitlisted and rejected from most US schools I applied to but got into UCC and will be living in Farranlea halls... while i guess I should be happy that I got into a US med school, i'm really quite worried that by going to UCC, I may not be able to get back to the US for residencies as I would truly truly like to practice medicine in the US. However, at the same time I think it would be silly for me to reject an offer of acceptance to what seems to be a decent school (can't find much info on this either). I am just really quite unsure though of how many UCC graduates manage to get a fairly competitive or decent residency position in the US. I just ultimately would like to practice there and would re-apply to the US if I f ound it feasible but I've gotten this acceptance already.

Any suggestions or detailed thoughts would be extremely extremely helpful

Members don't see this ad.