SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

a smooth transition?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by cystapharm, Apr 15, 2007.

1. cystapharm

cystapharm 5+ Year Member

Nov 28, 2006
    how much more time consuming is pharmacy school compared to lower division? lets say you go by semester system and are taking 16 units 2 science classes (ochem II and biology II including labs) and one other prereq (psych or econ) and one other easy GE class (like music/film). Do you spend approximately the same amount of time on homework/assignments/reading in pharmacy school as lower division course loads like this example? I can tolerate my schedule now but I'm pretty stressed out so if pharmacy school is a lot harder I need to know so I can plan ahead and know what to expect. Say I spend about 25 hours a week outside classes for this schedule.....how much time should i expect to spend in pharmacy school for the same number of units?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Idesiretosling

Idesiretosling 2+ Year Member

Oct 20, 2006
    This exact thread already exists, the search function is a wonderful thing.:D

4. cystapharm

cystapharm 5+ Year Member

Nov 28, 2006
    It exists? I didn't find it and besides my question is pretty specific. Any ideas woud be appreciated. Thanks.