A.T Still and Touro University Nevada

Started by aspdpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aspdpt

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any students out there from either one of these schools? I've been accepted into both and I'm having a hard time trying to decide where to go. Any tips on how I can weigh all the factors in? What do you like/dislike about the programs? Anything unique about the programs? Any insight will help! Thank you!
 
1st year at A.T. Still. I've had a very positive experience so far. Professors and classmates are great, very open and inviting community, weather and surrounding area are great. You start out in the clinic during your first semester, so you get exposure early. It is a bit on the pricier size, so weigh that against the other program.