A.T. Still University - campus visit anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dd1000

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone who has been to A.T. Still University's campus in Arizona can give feedback about the campus, tour or DPT program there? Since they do video interviews, it seems many folks have interviewed there, but not many people have actually visited. Thanks for any information!

Members don't see this ad.

I did a campus tour there for my interview and I have officially committed there! Let me tell you...I got multiple acceptances to other schools, but I ended up picking AT Still. Beautiful campus, new facilities, the professors are super nice, and I believe it is such an underrated school and I am happy I chose to commit there. You can message me if you have any specific questions. I've visited a variety of PT programs and this one I believe is one of the best from what I have seen/heard.

Reactions: 1 user
I did a campus tour there for my interview and I have officially committed there! Let me tell you...I got multiple acceptances to other schools, but I ended up picking AT Still. Beautiful campus, new facilities, the professors are super nice, and I believe it is such an underrated school and I am happy I chose to commit there. You can message me if you have any specific questions. I've visited a variety of PT programs and this one I believe is one of the best from what I have seen/heard.

What was the interview at AT-Still like?