A.T. Still University - campus visit anyone?

Started by dd1000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dd1000

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if anyone who has been to A.T. Still University's campus in Arizona can give feedback about the campus, tour or DPT program there? Since they do video interviews, it seems many folks have interviewed there, but not many people have actually visited. Thanks for any information!
 
I did a campus tour there for my interview and I have officially committed there! Let me tell you...I got multiple acceptances to other schools, but I ended up picking AT Still. Beautiful campus, new facilities, the professors are super nice, and I believe it is such an underrated school and I am happy I chose to commit there. You can message me if you have any specific questions. I've visited a variety of PT programs and this one I believe is one of the best from what I have seen/heard.
 
I did a campus tour there for my interview and I have officially committed there! Let me tell you...I got multiple acceptances to other schools, but I ended up picking AT Still. Beautiful campus, new facilities, the professors are super nice, and I believe it is such an underrated school and I am happy I chose to commit there. You can message me if you have any specific questions. I've visited a variety of PT programs and this one I believe is one of the best from what I have seen/heard.

What was the interview at AT-Still like?