General Admissions & OTCAS A.T. Still university: MOT program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Robinhoodfuture OT

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
Who is going to apply for MOT program at Arizona AT still university for fall 2021 cycle? I have few concerns, I have already initiated the application on OTCAS. But I need to take 2 prerequisite classes which I am going to take this fall 2020. Should I submit my application on OTCAS now or wait until I complete my 2 classes then submit the application? Because I do not want to miss the deadline. Please help!
Thank You
 
You would put them as planned courses when your entering your transcript that way the school knows your going to take it. Check the schools website for their requirements on how many prereq courses you can have has planned before applying